Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Little Debbie Marshmallow Puffs

Little Debbie Marshmallow Puffs


What Is It: A chocolate cake with marshmallow and is covered with white chocolate and topped with sprinkles.


Packaging: Well it's the usual Little Debbie snazzy looking box with the blue background and big pictures of the snacks. Little Debbie has better looking boxes out there but this one's not bad.

6 out of 10


Taste/Final Analysis: This was kind of a letdown for me. I love all of the ingredients that are involved in making this snack but somehow this didn't work for me. I think the marshmallow was kind of misused here. I think they went a little heavy with the marshmallow and a little light with the cake. It would have been better with a little more balance. The white chocolate was kind of lost here too as it didn't have a ton of flavour like white chocolate usually has. I'd have to say take a pass on this one.


3 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment