Sunday, April 8, 2018

A1 Thick And Hearty Steak Sauce

A1 Thick And Hearty Steak Sauce

What Is It: A variation of their famous steak sauce this on a little thicker than the original and has a bit more zip to make it "hearty" I guess.

Packaging:  It comes in the regular A1 bottle with little difference from the original other than it saying "Thick And Hearty". Eh.
4 out of 10

Taste/Final Analysis: This was a pretty good take on the A1 sauce. It doesn't deviate from the original much other than them making it thicker and a little bit spicier. I like to use it on a cheeseburger or as a dipping sauce for fries. I don't think it overtakes the A1 Bold as my favorute steak sauce (I like spice. What can I say?) but is definitely a worthy purchase. Thumbs up.
7 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment