Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Tombstone 5 Cheese Pizza

Tombstone 5 Cheese Pizza

What Is It: A frozen pizza that comes with mozzarella, cheddar, parmesean, asiago, and romano cheeses.

Packaging: Tombstone always uses pictures of their pizzas for their presentation and it's convinced me more than once to buy a pizza including this time so high marks here.
9.5 out of 10

Taste/ Final Analysis: I'm a huge fan of Tombstone Pizzas and this one didn't change my mind. A wonderful blend of cheeses that really explode with flavour. The cheddar and the parmesean stood out the most to me. They were way to heavy handed with the sauce here which took away from the awesome cheese flavour some but not all the way. Normally I prefer pizzas loaded with meats but this meatless version certainly satisfied me. Just have some napkins ready.
7.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment