Saturday, June 11, 2016

Starburst Jellybeans

Starburst Jellybeans


What Is It: Jellybeans with flavours from Starburst candy. They have cherry, strawberry, orange, lemon, grape, and green apple ; the latter two not being traditional Starburst flavours but are included anyway.

Packaging: The bag is coloured the same shade of yellow as a traditional Starburst package and has lots of pictures of jellybeans and fruit which work here.

7.5 out of 10

Taste/ Final Analysis: This is my current favourite jellybeans by far right now. They are generally sold in mass around Easter and I bought several bags so that's why I'm just now posting this. Anyway the flavours are all very true to their Starburst that they're patterned after. The cherry is my favourite followed by the orange and lemon. I'm not sure why they included the green apple and grape flavours here as they are not included in a traditional Starburst package. They taste like pretty standard grape and green apple. The strawberry is middle of the road. All in all though a great take on jellybeans and I strongly recommend it especially if you like Starburst. 

8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment