Sunday, June 26, 2016

Starburst Favereds

Starburst Favereds

What Is It: This offshoot of the regular version of Starburst features all red flavours including the cherry and strawberry from the original and adds watermelon and fruit punch specific for the Favereds.

Packaging: This mostly looks like the original Starburst package accept with pink ends on it. I would have thought they could have went to a little more effort to make this package more unique but it didn't happen.

4 out of 10


Taste/ Final Analysis: Red is my favourite of most candies so this was an easy pick up for me. The fruit punch was my favourite which is saying something as much as I like cherry Starburst. The punch just has such a great cherrylike flavour with a punch of citrus just makes it an epic bite every time. The cherry was my second favourite as Starburst has a very strong cherry flavour.  The strawberry and watermelon were pretty similar with the strawberry being slightly better in my opinion.  All in all if you want some tasty, juicy red candy than go with these.

8.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment