Thursday, June 16, 2016

Switzer's Lemonade Twists

Switzer's Lemonade Twists


What Is It: A  lemonade flavoured twist.


Packaging: It comes in a bright yellow package with a lemon on the bottom. Looks appropriate for what they're selling.

7 out of 10

Taste/ Final Analysis: This was something I picked up at Dollar Tree so there is only a dollars worth of expense here. It had a decent amount of lemon flavour here. I'm not really a fan of Twizzlers because I think they have no flavour and are just very plastic like (I'll have to review those at some point to see if I still feel that way) but these didn't totally escape that problem. It does have enough flavour though to justify spending a buck on a pacl of these. Just don't expect your mouth to be puckering from lemon flavour here.

4 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment