Monday, January 23, 2017

Pixy Stix

Pixy Stix


What Is It: Powdered tart flavoured candy. It comes in grape, cherry, orange, and Maui punch.


Packaging: It comes in a pink bag. The candy itself comes in paper stick shaped wrappers all of which are coloured according to flavour. All looks good. 

8 out of 10


Taste/ Final Analysis: I will start by stating the obvious. This is one of the most unhealthy things you could possibly eat. Your basically ingesting pure sugar straightaway. Now that I've said that it tastes darn good. It tastes like what you would you would get if you ground up Sweet Tarts. The flavours are nearly identical. The blue Maui punch is my favourite as the sour punch taste is just awesome. The cherry for once isn't my first favourite although it's delicious and has a proper sour cherry flavour. The orange ranks next for me as it is a pretty basic but tasty sour orange and last comes grape more because I'm not a fan of grape flavoured candy then they did a bad job at it. All in all these are delicious but better not to eat them too often. 

7 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment