Friday, July 15, 2016

Tootsie Fruit Chews

Tootsie Fruit Chews


What Is It: Little fruit flavoured taffy rolls. They come in cherry, vanilla, lemon, lime, and orange.


Packaging: It comes in an orange outer bag with the rolls themselves being the colour of the fruit that it represents. Good enough.

6.5 out of 10


Taste/ Final Analysis: As a fan of fruit flavoured candy this is one of my go to's when I go to the Dollar Tree  (or wherever else I see them.) They are all very true to the fruits they represent with cherry being my favourite followed by orange, lemon, vanilla, and finally lime. But that'smore of an indication of my favourite flavours as they are all very juicy and possess strong flavour. If you like fruity candy then check these out.

9 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment