Friday, July 8, 2016

Private Selection Roast Beef And Kroger Medium Cheddar Cheese Slices

Private Selection Roast Beef And Kroger Medium Cheddar Cheese

What Is It: I put these two items together because I ate them together and they're made by the same company. The roast beef I got sliced medium  (not thin or thick) at the deli counter. The cheese was by two packs for $3 over in the cheese section at Kroger. 

Packaging: Both items were in acceptable, no frills packaging. 

6 out of 10


Taste/ Final Analysis: I made cold cut sandwiches out of these and delicious sandwiches they were. The roast beef had just the right amount of pink in it and just melted in my mouth. The cheddar added that bit of sharpness to the sandwich and squirt some mustard on it and it's delightful. Even though I didn't do it this time the roast beef would have been great as a hot open faced sandwich with a little gravy on it too. The cheese could be used for a wide variety of things as well and was great for this application. Some great stuff from Kroger here.

Roast Beef: 9.5 out of 10

Medium Cheddar Cheese: 6.5 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment