Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Product Review #1 Nerds In Disguise

Nerds In Disguise

What Is It: This classic candy from Wonka was made for Valentine's Day. Nerds themselves are very small little flavoured sugar balls and these were mystery flavours here.

Packaging: I love the goofy glasses/nose disguise thing that was the main attraction to the bag and boxes. It sold the product to me.
10 out of 10

Taste: I've always been a fan of Nerds so I had to give these a try. Out of all the  boxes in the bag I only had to different flavours; dark pink which tasted like strawberry and a lighter pink that was watermelon. Now I liked these two flavours but if you're going to go to the trouble of making mystery flavours there needs to be more than two. I feel a little let down.
Taste 7 out of 10
Overall: 4.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment