Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Burger King Flame Grilled Cheeseburger Large Onion Rings With Zesty Sauce

Burger King
Flame Grilled Cheeseburger
Large Onion Rings With Zesty Sauce

What Is It: The cheeseburger I ordered with mustard only. The onion rings like I said before came with the Zesty sauce.

Presentation: The burger came in a yellow wrapper that had the sandwich title on it. The onion rings came in a standard fry/onion rings container. Nothing too special here.
5 out of 10

Taste: I have to say that BK has my favourite buns of any fast food joint. I like the little seeds in them and they've always been fresh. The meat had the standard BK grilled char taste to it which I enjoy. That's why I generally get my burgers here with just mustard so I can enjoy that flavour  (the burgers come with the standard lettuce, onions, ketchup, pickles among other things.) I am also a big fan of their onion rings mostly because of the Zesty sauce. The onion rings on their own are slightly above average but with the Zesty sauce it really elevates them. BK gets a bad rap from a lot of people but I thoroughly enjoyed this particular meal. My only complaint is that they're a bit overpriced for what you get.
Cheeseburger: 7.5 out of 10
Onion Rings: 9 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment