Thursday, July 27, 2017

Mrs Buttersworth Original Syrup

Mrs Buttersworth Original Syrup


What Is It: Syrup for pancakes, waffles, etc.


Packaging: This is one of the more unique bottles you'll ever see. It's like in the shape of a woman with red and yellow labels. It's really cool I think.

9 out of 10


Taste/Final Analysis: Eh I don't know what to say about syrup honestly. Maple syrup purists will say it's too sugary and fake and all that but this is what I grew up on and always prefer to put on my sweet breakfast. I don't find it to be that different tasting than like Aunt Jemima or Log Cabin. I generally end up getting this one most often because I think the bottle is cool. I guess I owe it to the others to review them at some point but as for Mrs Buttersworth this is a solid product.


7 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment