Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Eggo Homestyle Waffles

Eggo Homestyle Waffles


What Is It/Is It What It Says It Is: These are traditional frozen waffles. 10 come in a box. The box is pretty accurate as to describingwhat they are so all fine here.

Packaging: These come in the traditional yellow box that most if not all Eggo products come in. The front of the box also has a picture of a waffle with syrup and butter as well. I apologize for the fuzzy front picture. Any the box looks ok. 

6 out of 10


Taste/Final Analysis: These are the flagship for all frozen waffles. I can't put a finger on what make Eggo waffles better but they just taste better than any other that I've had. They have other flavours some of which I'll probably check out in the future but honestly it's going to be hard to beat the original. Best for me with butter and syrup.

9 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment