Monday, September 12, 2016

Philadelphia Cream Cheese

Philadelphia Cream Cheese

What Is It: Classic cream cheese.

Packaging: It comes in the unmistakable grey and white container. Not the most eye catching thing in the world but it is a classic, traditional package.
6 out of 10

Taste/ Final Analysis: I know it's hard to make cream cheese stand out but I always kind of stick with Philadelphia. The texture is right, the flavour is right, and I rarely get the water on top which is a big turnoff for me. There are millions of applications for cream cheese and as you can see by my pictures I used it for ham and cream cheese rollups this time. There are lots of different flavours of cream cheese produced by Philadelphia many of which I will review but I think I like the original the best right now.
9 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment