Sunday, September 18, 2016

Hostess Star Spangled Cupcakes

Hostess Star Spangled Cupcakes


What Is It: A patriotic themed vanilla cupcake that were out during the summer. I bought them around labour day.

Packaging: Very cool box with the red, white, and blue being very prevalent on the box and on the cupcakes. Looks really cool.

9 out of 10


Taste/ Final Analysis: I've always been a fan of Hostess chocolate cupcakes and I actually think I liked these more. They didn't overdo the icing which is a big mistake a lot of folks make with cupcakes. There's a great balance of flavours between the vanilla of the cake and the flavours from the icing. The texture was really good too which was a big plus. I don't know how long they're going to be selling these but if you see them they're delicious.  

9.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment