Monday, September 26, 2016

Jolly Rancher Crunch N Chew

Jolly Rancher Crunch N Chew 


What Is It: These are chewable versions of the classic Jolly Rancher hard candy. The flavours include cherry, green apple, watermelon, and blue raspberry. 


Packaging: It comes in a pretty blue bag with big pictures of fruit all over it. It looks pretty snazzy in my opinion. 

8 out of 10


Taste/ Final Analysis: I'm a big fan of the traditional Jolly Rancher hard candy so I naturally had to try this. It's kind of a hybrid in that you can suck on it if you want but it can be bitten into at any point without breaking your teeth. The flavours are all very pronounced and exactly what they should be for each fruit. As usual cherry was my favourite but I thoroughly enjoyed all of the flavours. The blue raspberry was particularly unique as well. Definitely a good candy to have at work in that it's easily portable and won't melt.

8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment