Monday, May 30, 2016

Subway Buffalo Chicken Sub

Subway Buffalo Chicken Sub

What Is It: A footlong sandwich on Italian bread with chopped chicken with Buffalo sauce, ranch, and pepper jack cheese. At Subway you can get whatever you want as far as sauces and veggies go but this is what I get on this particular sandwich.

Presentation: Subway sandwiches tend to not look as good as their menu pictures are but this on doesn't look too bad. Subway packaging looks fairly attractive too.
7 out of 10

Taste: This is my go to when it comes to Subway. They load it up with lots of chicken doused with lots of Buffalo and Sriracha sauce on it. The ranch cuts the heat nicely while adding it's own delicious flavur. I know a lot of people would put a lot more on this sandwich than me but I tend to like to keep it simple when it comes to this sandwich and let the chicken do the talking.
8.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment