Sunday, May 15, 2016

Kroger Ranch Tortilla Chips Vs Cool Ranch Doritos

Kroger Ranch Tortilla Chips Vs Cool Ranch Doritos

Is there really a difference between the store brand Ranch chips and the more popular Cool Ranch Doritos?  There's a 60 cent difference in the price of the chips so let's have a closer look. The bags looked so similar that it took me a few days of eating the Kroger chips to realize that I wasn't eating Doritos. I do think that looking at it now that the Doritos bag is a little more appealing but not by much. As far as the taste goes the fact that it took me three days to figure out I wasn't eating proper Doritos is pretty telling. I think they are identical really. I had a few of each brand of chip in my hand and there was not one difference. With that being said unless you want a slightly prettier bag or are just hell bent on getting the name brand then go with the cheaper Kroger brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment