Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Birthday Cake Oreos

Birthday Cake Oreos


What Is It: Regular Oreos with a birthday cake like center meaning they combined some sprinkles in the center. At least that was all I really noticed.


Packaging: It comes in a blue package like most Oreo products do with a big picture of a birthday cake on it and an Oreo cookie. They even took the time to make all the candles different colours. Great stuff.

10 out of 10


Taste/Final Analysis: I'm kind of mixed on these. I love regular Oreos so I Ioved these. The problem is that the package sold these as birthday cake and they didn't really remind me of a birthday cake at all. It had a few sprinkles to colour the creme in the center. It might be some sort of frosting but to me it tasted like a regular Oreo. Soooo...


10 out of 10 as a regular Oreo


2 out of 10 as a Birthday Cake anything


No comments:

Post a Comment