Sunday, November 5, 2017

Life Savers

Life Savers


What Is It: A roll of one of most classic of all hard candies. The hole in the center gives it it's "Life Savers" name in that you would have an airway if you choke. Flavours include cherry, raspberry, orange, grape, watermelon, and pineapple.


Packaging: One of the coolest looking candy wrappers you'll find as they have all the colours of the flavours in the pack as well as some life saver artwork. Classic stuff.

10 out of 10


Taste: This is the perfect work candy for me. I stick a roll of these in my pocket and it's inconspicuous and will last me most of my shift. Cherry as usual is my favourite followed closely by the orange. The others are all worthy as well with the pineapple kind of being the most unique of those. Definitely no downside to picking up this legendary candy.

9 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment