Thursday, November 10, 2016

Digiorno's Twin Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizzas

Digiorno's Twin Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizzas


What Is It: Two high end frozen pepperoni pizzas.


Packaging: Digiorno's spares no expense when it comes to their boxes. It's sold a lot of pizzas to me over the years.

9.5 out of 10


Taste / Final Analysis: As I said this is a high end frozen pizza  (or two in this case.) However I always feel like I get my money's worth with Digiorno's and this product was no exception. A nice thick crust just like the box says and they definitely didn't skimp on the pepperonis. It also wasn't flooded with sauce which happens a lot with frozen pizzas  (Tombstone I'm looking at you.) Add in a nice layer of mozzarella and you have a great pizza. I don't put it on the level of most restaurant pizza like their advertising campaign says but it definitely good. And you'll feed at least two people with one of these and there's two in the box so you'll get a lot of mileage out of this. Good stuff . 

9.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment