Friday, April 22, 2016

McDonalds Biscuits And Gravy

McDonalds Biscuits And Gravy

What Is It: A bowl of white gravy served with 2 biscuits. It cost me $1.99.

Presentation: It comes in a Styrofoam container with the gravy poured over the biscuits.  Not bad.
6.5 out of 10

Taste: McDonald's has a really fantastic version of this classic dish. The gravy has a really good peppery flavour to it which I love. Their biscuits are also fluffy and delicious  (not just for this meal but across the board) which adds a lot. If you're looking for a cheap, delicious breakfast this is a great option.
9.5 out of 10

1 comment:

  1. I'm a reporter at an ABC station in Fresno, CA. I'm reporting on a story about a lawsuit over McDonald's biscuits & gravy. I'd like to use your photos to show what the dish should look like. Would you be OK with that? I'm at corin.hoggard@abc.com if you approve.

    ReplyDelete