Thursday, April 14, 2016

Goldfish Grahams Smores

Goldfish Grahams Smores

What Is It: Dessert version of Goldfish crackers that are smore themed. The pack includes graham cracker and chocolate flavoured Goldfish crackers with tiny marshmallows mixed in.

Packaging: Very colourful bag that really makes these look good. I like it.
9 out of 10

Taste: I love smores but I'm always skeptical when companies try to put out snacks that replicate them because they always seem to fall flat. This wasn't  a terrible effort by any stretch. The graham cracker bites were my favourites but the chocolate and marshmallows were hood too. I never got the impression that I was eating a smore but the three components work well enough on their own to justify picking these up. Just don't abandon your campfire smores to go looking for these. Thumbs in the middle slightly tilting up.
5.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment