Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Totino's Pizza Rolls

Totino's Pizza Rolls


What Is It: I got three different kinds of Totino's Pizza Rolls that I know of Cheese, Pepperoni, and Combination (pepperoni and sausage). All have some pizza sauce and are wrapped in a golden crust.


Packaging: All come in a yellow bag with pictures of their respective ingredients. Nice looking bags I think.

7 out of 10


Taste/Final Analysis: This is one of those quick and easy dinner or snack options that are very inexpensive. All of these taste similarly with the cheese having plenty of cheese in it the pepperoni having good spice and the combo having a good balance of flavour. I really like these a lot for both a quick entree or just as a snack.

8 out of 10


1 comment:

  1. You should try the Kroger brand ones. My family likes them WAY more than the Totino's now that we tried them. They are delicious and way less greasy than the Totino's.

    ReplyDelete