Sunday, January 7, 2018

Krispy Kreme Signature Doughnuts

Krispy Kreme Signature Doughnuts


What Is It: Um a regular doughnut with chocolate frosting and sprinkles. Not sure what is signature about it.


Packaging: It comes in a white polka dot box with doughnut pictures on the bottom. Not bad.

6 out of 10


Taste: Like I said I'm not sure what makes this signature as it's as basic of doughnut as there is. The chocolate flavour was pretty middle of the road but the sprinkles were fun. These weren't the freshest and I ate these same day. This is a bit of a recurring problem with Krispy Kreme doughnuts I've bought over the years and I've gotten them at several different stores. They're not horrible but there are better doughnut options out there.

3 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment