Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Skittles Sweets And Sours

Skittles Sweets And Sours


What Is It: Skittles with a mixture of sweet and sour flavours. Included are sour cherry, sweet orange, sour blue raspberry, sweet strawberry, and sweet watermelon.


Packaging: Like most Skittles boxes this one looks colourful and awesome. It's half pink and half green with some rainbow graphics and of course some Skittles on there. Great box.

10 out of 10


Taste/Final Analysis: This was a great effort by Skittles here. The sour flavours are really sour particularly the blue raspberry. The sour cherry was my favourite flavour though as I love cherry anyway and sour cherry is naturally delicious in my world. The "sweet" flavours were not too much different than normal Skittles with all being a good representation of their fruit. The orange was my favourite of these but only because of my preference for orange. Like I said a great product and definitely worth picking up.

9 out of 10




No comments:

Post a Comment