Thursday, August 3, 2017

Kernel Seasons Popcorn Flavours

Kernel Seasons Popcorn Flavours


What Is It: These are powders that you sprinkle on top of your popcorn. Flavours I got were nacho cheese, garlic parmesan,  and ranch.


Packaging: I love the packaging for this. They have all of the appropriate colours for the appropriate flavours which is good. My favourite part is the adorable happy kernel on there. Seriously how can you say no to a face that happy? Great effort here.

9 out of 10


Taste/Final Analysis: These were three really solid efforts here. I used the same type of popcorn for each one which was Kroger Butter Popcorn. I figured butter would go with all of the flavours. The nacho cheese was exactly what you would expect from a nacho cheese flavour. Nothing spectacular but proper cheese flavour. The same could be said for the ranch although be warned this is a very strong ranch flavour. The most unique one and my personal favourite was the garlic parmesan. It had a good hint of garlic followed by the explosion of parmesan that was really perfect for popcorn. All in all 3 superb flavours to choose from.

8.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment