Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Airheads

Airheads


What Is It: Fruit flavoured taffy candy. This one was a big multipack and came with all the Airhead flavours that I know of. That includes cherry, grape, green apple, orange, blue raspberry, and white mystery. 


Packaging: Airheads have very colourful  and cool looking packaging. I like it. 

8 out of 10


Taste/ Final Analysis: This is amongst the top echelon of fruity candy. The texture is perfect and the flavours are all very pronounced and true to the fruit they are representing. Cherry and orange are as usual my two favourites but that's just personal preference and all are good really. The white mystery for me always seems to be green apple. I've gotten several of those over the years and 90% of the time it's green apple. I don't know if that's by design or just coincidence. In any event a great candy.

9 out of 10

amongst

No comments:

Post a Comment